Our Annual Membership Benefits Includes:
- Access to more than 1,700 km of marked, linked trails
- Free full colour 24 page map Book of HATVA trails (new two year map book)
- All Terrain Vehicle magazine subscription
- HATVA club decal, ATVOntario decal, NHATVA decal
- Numerous club rides and events - check our website for changes and additions
- HATVA club trail insurance
- A voice in the future of ATV use in Ontario, we are a member of ATVOntario
- ATV training programs
- Search & rescue training and affiliation
All the municipal roads in Haliburton county are now
open, with the exception of the main street in the
town of Haliburton, In conjunction with other clubs
and Gov’t grants over $300,000 has been spent on
trail remedial work this last year.
HATVA Membership Pass:
Gives you access to HATVA trails in Haliburton and neighbouring
areas of Madawaska, Almaguin, Muskoka, Peterborough and
Kawartha. The cost of this pass is $110.00 HST included,
individual membership or $220.00 HST included, family membership
(up to 5 family members residing at the same address).
A membership form can be
or phone in your VISA or MASTERCARD.
If you are serious about ATVing in Ontario, HATVA is your club.
We look forward to our continued support. See you on the trails!